Let's bake cake and turn it into a gift. This recipe was created by Tobias The Cake Maker. He has created a variety of delicious cupcakes, however, this Chocolate Cupcake is our favourite.
- 300 g (10.5 oz) Butter
- 5 Eggs (medium size)
- 200 g (7 oz) Sugar
- 300 g (10.5 oz) Flour
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) Milk
- ½ Tea Spoon Cinnamon
- 1 Pack Baking Soda
- 2 Table Spoons Cocoa Powder
- 100 g (6 oz) Chocolate Chips
- Butter to grease the cups
Serves: 5 Emoji Cups
- Whisk the butter together with the sugar using a hand-held electric mixer until foaming.
- Add the eggs, individually, and keep mixing into a creamy dough.
- Mix flour, cocoa, and cinnamon and add to dough.
- Pour in milk and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease bowls with butter.
- Fill bowls with dough, leaving about 1 cm (half an inch) below the rim.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 F) for 40–45 minutes.
- Test with a wooden toothpick. If it comes out clean, your cupcakes are ready.
- Let chocolate cupcakes cool inside bowls.
Once the cakes are ready, decorate them as you like. Options include whipped cream, powdered sugar, chocolate coating, fruits or cream cheese frosting. For more irresistible cupcake toppings click here.
Let your imagination run wild and create some memorable treats that will be guaranteed a conversation starter at every cupcake party. And perhaps post a photo of your Emoji Mood Cup Cakes creations on our Facebook page, we might have a gift for you with your next purchase.
These cupcakes are baked directly in one of our Emoji Mood Cups. Sounds crazy? Not at all. Our featured Emoji Porcelain Collection receives their finishing touches in an industrial grade oven. During the so-called gloss firing, the bowls spend 7 hours in the hot oven at 1.420°C (2588 F). The only thing you need to consider is to keep the cups at room temperature before baking your cakes.