These light mini chocolate raspberry tartlets are a great summer dessert. As pretty as they are delicious they could also be served on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries or dinner parties. This recipe is easy to follow and makes about 6 to 8 tartlets.
- 150 g / 1 cup Flour
- 2 to 3 tbsp Dr. Oetker Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 100%
- 100 g / 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 110 g / 3.88 oz Soft Butter
- 150 g / 5.29 oz Dark Chocolate (e.g. Ritter Sport 61%)
- 50 ml / 1.76 oz Whipping Cream
- 150 g / 5.29 oz Greek Style Yogurt 10% Fat
- 500 g / 17.63 oz Fresh Raspberries
1. Mix flour, 50 g / 1.76 oz icing sugar, cocoa powder and butter and knead dough until all ingredients are fully combined. Wrap in plastic foil and refrigerate for 1 hour. Pre-heat oven to 200 C / 392 F. Sprinkle flour on top of your workplace and roll dough until it is approx. 3 mm / 0.11 inches thick. Cut out circles (Ø 10 cm / 3.93 inches). Grease muffin tray and carefully place each circle in the baking tray. Bake tartlets for approximately 15 min.
2. Chop chocolate into small pieces and mix with whipping cream and the remaining icing sugar. Place everything in a sauce pan, stir continuously and simmer over low heat until chocolate is completely melted. Once done let it cool down. After the mixture is cold add Greek yogurt and mix well. Place mixture into the refrigerator to set.
3. Wash 400 g / 14.10 oz of raspberries and sprinkle Vanilla sugar or a bit of brown sugar on top of the berries. Let the berries marinate for a while.
4. Fill the tartlets with raspberries, put chocolate mixture in a piping bag and carefully pipe on the chocolate cream by gently squeezing the bag. Decorate the tartlets with the remaining raspberries. Enjoy!
Recipe Source: Johann Lafer
Like It? Share It!