Are you still looking for a disposable straw? Then look no further, here is our eco-friendly and biodegradable solution. Hay straws are made from natural wheat stems and thus they are 100% natural. Once the wheat is harvested, the stems are rinsed three times, sterilized and then cut to size. They don't get soggy in your drink and they last longer than paper straws. They are gluten free. Enjoy your drinks all natural! Our natural straws are suitable for home and commercial use and they fit a variety of glasses. The shorter straw is ideal for tumblers or Whiskey glasses. The straws are FDA and EU certified.
The length of the straw is either 15 cm (5.90), 20 cm (7.87 in) or 23 cm (9.05 in). Tube diameter 3.5 mm (0.13 in) to 5.00 mm (0.19 in)
- Natural Wheat Straws
- Each individual hay straw box contains 500 straws
This product is shipped free of charge.
Why You Should Switch To Our Eco Straw:
By purchasing this product you help save our marine wildlife as we donate 10% to marine turtles conservation. For every $1 donated, we can save at least 10 hatchlings!
- There are 500 million straws used in the USA and 200 million in Europe every single day.
- 8.3 billion straws pollute our worlds beaches.
- By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than marine life, if no action is taken.
- Help us make a difference - one straw at a time. #SAVETHETURTLES